Guide on how to put iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6S Plus, SE, 5S, 5, 5C, 4S, 4 or iPad in DFU Mode
Steps to Put your iPhone 6S, 6, SE, 5, 5C, 5S, 4S, 4 or iPad in DFU mode:
1. Connect your iDevice to the Computer.
2. Press and hold the Power and Home buttons for 10 sec. (do not release the buttons).
3. After 10 sec. release the Power button but keep holding the Home button. The screen should remain black.
4. After that, you will see a message in iTunes saying: “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes”.
5. Now, your iPhone or iPad can be restored or updated by clicking the “Restore iPhone/iPad” button.
If you want to exit from the DFU mode, you need to force reboot the device. Follow our video guide here to do that easily or you can follow our step-by-step tutorial here
If you own an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, then follow this guide here to put your iPone 7 Plus or iPhone 7 in DFU mode
If you want to put your iPhone 6, 6S, SE, 5, 5C, 5S, 4, 4S or iPad in Recovery Mode – then watch this video here
If your iPhone or iPad stuck on Apple logo during the process, you can quickly resolve this issue by following our new guide here
For more Apple news & Updates visit
iphone, ipad, apple, itunes, cable, logo, restore, ipsw, firmware, download, downgrade, app store, iphone se, iphone 5, repair, dfu, dfu mode, iphone 6, iphone 6s, iphone 5c, iphone 5s, ipad mini, ipad air, ipad pro, ipad 1, ipad 2, ipad 3, ipad 4, power, ios 10, ios, ios 11, unlockboot, unlock, data, save, photos
Vedi Altri Articoli Su Altra Tecnologia