This video will guide you on how to remove any passcode lock or disabled screen on any iPhone. Easy step by step process explained, no expertise needed.
This tool ( can help remove disabled or password locks on iPhone/iPad & iPod
View the Updated Video here –
The iPad specific video can be seen here –
If your home or power button doesn’t work, watch this video on how to do it without –
Video on how to check for iCloud on your device here –
This will erase the device and its passcode or disabled locks that are stopping you from using the device.
1. Disconnect all cables from your device.
2. Hold down the Sleep/Wake button, then “slide to power off” to turn off your device.
3. Press and hold the Home button and plug the device into your computer. If your device doesn’t turn on automatically, turn it on. Don’t release the Home button.
4. Continue holding the Home button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
5. If iTunes doesn’t open automatically, open it. iTunes will alert you that it has detected a device in recovery mode.
6. Click OK. Then restore & update the device.
If your device doesn’t go into recovery mode, try steps 1–4 again.
Thank you for watching, please feel free to comment, like the video or subscribe to my channel. I appreciate any support you can give.
Apple, iPhone, 4s, 3gs, 5c, 5s, iPod, touch, nano, iPad, air, Macbook, Pro, iCloud, Activation, Lock, bypass, removal, network, check, unlock, Jailbreak, Cydia, disabled, Ipod Touch, Store, iMac, Hack, Review, iphone reset factory, iphone reset without password, iphone reset passcode, disabled connect to itunes, restore and update, restore with itunes, reset to factory original settings, reset all settings, 22 million minutes, passcode forgot, passcode reset, passcode removed, recovery, iphone 6S, Plus
Vedi Altri Articoli Su Altra Tecnologia